Roberts Wesleyan College
Founded in 1866, Roberts Wesleyan is a liberal arts college committed to integrating a Christian worldview with academic study. Roberts Wesleyan is located in Rochester, NY on a beautiful 188-acre suburban campus. We enroll more than 1,752 students and maintain a 12:1 student to faculty ratio. The College offers more than 50 undergraduate programs, 16 Master's degrees, and one Doctoral degree through Northeastern Seminary at Roberts. In addition to the standard regional accreditation, there are six nationally and professionally accredited programs (accounting and business, art and design, education, music, nursing, and social work). The new Crothers Science and Nursing facility was opened in September 2015. It is a state-of-the-art facility with multiple simulation labs.
Roberts Wesleyan at a glance:
- The three primary facets of Roberts Wesleyan Colleges mission are scholarship, spiritual formation, and service.
- Dynamic internship programs at Roberts Wesleyan place our students at employment sites of their choosing. 93% of graduates are employed full-time or part-time.
- Rochester has the only Division II Athletic program in the Rochester area.
- Financial aid is awarded to 98% of our students.
- Roberts Wesleyan College continually receives national recognition. In the 2015 U.S. News & World Report Roberts was ranked on the Top Tier Northern Master's Universities list. Roberts also appears on The Princeton Review 2015 Best Northern Colleges list.
2301 Westside Dr., Rochester, NY 14624
Roberts Wesleyan College on the Web
Roberts Wesleyan College Admissions
Varsity Sports: Women's: basketball, cross-country, lacrosse, soccer, tennis, track, volleyball. Men's: basketball, cross-country, golf, lacrosse, soccer, tennis, track.
Clubs and Activities
Enrollment for Fall 2015
24% enrolled in top 10% of high school class
SAT verbal range: 480 – 590
SAT math range: 470 – 590
ACT range: 20 – 26
83% have a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
17% have a high school GPA of 2.0 to less than 3.0
|Undergraduate Students||Graduate Students|
|% Black / African American||10.3%||17%|
|% Hispanic / Latino||5.2%||3.9%|
|% White, Non-Hispanic||73.4%||72.1%|
|% American Indian / Alaskan Native||0.3%||1%|
|% Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander||0.1%||0%|
|% International / Nonresident Alien||3.8%||2%|
|% Two or more races||3.1%||1.5%|
|% Unknown Race / Ethnicity||2%||1%|
Tuition Information for 2015-2016
Varies by program